Monday, January 10, 2011

The Power Based Life by Mike Flynt

I wasn't sure what to expect when I started to read this book, but it sure exceeded any expectations that I might have had.  Mike Flynt has dedicated his life to helping others, and this book follows right along that path.  He has created twelve strategies to guide you toward finding a more satisfying and purposeful life.  There are many sports stories/analogies that makes this very relatable to men (my husband included!), but also still very impactful for women.  I like how he uses scripture references to back up his writing.  I recommend this book to anyone looking to discover their God-given purpose in life.

I received this book for free from Thomas Nelson Publishers in order to write a review.  I was not required to write a positive review, and the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment