Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Inside Threat by Jason Elam and Steve Yohn

Inside Threat is not the style of book that I would normally read,  but I thought it sounded interesting and decided to give it a try.  It has a great story, great plot, and suprising ending.  I am so glad that I chose this book!  Riley Covington is a Christian,  professional football player and former counterterrorism agent.  He was in love with Khadi Faroughi, a Muslim woman, that he worked with on the counterterrorism team. Khadi becomes a hostage of a homegrown terrorist organization, and Riley comes to her rescue.  Riley faces his feelings for her, and Khadi faces the truth about her faith and the one True God.  This is a fast paced, action packed thriller that you will have a hard time putting down.   I received this book free from the publisher in order to write an unbiased, honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment